About our Guest Rooms
The Fluno Center provides a lodging experience unlike any other. If you're looking for overnight accommodations in Madison, WI, we provide 100 well-appointed guest rooms for program participants, UW-Madison alumni, UW Foundation donors, parents of past, current, and future students, corporate partners, and other guests visiting Madison and the UW campus.
Our guest rooms are located on the fourth through seventh floors and complement the Prairie Style design and comfort of the Center's main rooms. The Fluno Center is 100% non-smoking.
Our recently refreshed guest rooms feature:
- Your choice of one or two Queen-sized bed(s)
- Suites available with King-sized beds
- Relaxing Kohler whirlpool baths
- Direct-dial, two-line telephone with voicemail
- A spacious workstation
- Complimentary building-wide wifi
- Large mini-refrigerator
- Keurig coffee maker
- 40-inch, flat-screen, high-definition TVs with cable
- Free local and 800 calls
- Microwave delivered to your room upon request
- A host of additional amenities in the Fluno Center and on the UW campus are available to our guests
When visiting Madison, WI, a stay at the Fluno Center puts you in the heart of it all. Whether your purpose is business or leisure, we're conveniently located in downtown Madison, WI, with easy access to all of the UW-Madison campus, UW Hospital & Clinics, the Dane County Regional Airport, and major corporations such as American Family, TDS, Spectrum Brands, Alliant Energy, Epic and many others.
The Fluno Center's downtown location places visitors only minutes away from entertainment, activities, and shopping. A stroll to State Street's pedestrian mall offers a variety of bookstores, restaurants, coffeehouses, pubs, specialty shops and entertainment options. Also nearby are museums, several theater and performing arts venues, and UW Badger sporting events at the Kohl Center and Camp Randall Stadium.